- Group bookings are limited to 25 people – if this number is exceeded, a second tour guide will be required.
- The group price applies to school parties, max. 28 pupils and max. 2 accompanying adults.
- If you are delayed unexpectedly, please notify Burghauser Touristik or your tour guide directly at least 60 minutes before the tour starts.
- Cancellations of booked tours must be made no later than 4:00 p.m. on the day beforehand. A charge of € 35.00 will be applied to later cancellations.
- Payment is to be made to the tour guide at the time of the tour, in cash only. You will be given a receipt.
- Prices include all fees.
- If you fail to turn up on time, the full price for the tour will be charged.
- The main gate can be opened additionally, in exchange for a surcharge: from April to September 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. € 60.00; after 9:00 p.m. € 100,00: and from October to March 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. € 60.00; after 8:00 p.m. € 100.00. Prior registration required. The amount must be paid directly to the Palace department.
- To ensure we can organise everything for you perfectly, please book in plenty of time.
As the individual tour guides are members of Burghauser Gästeführer e.V., there is professional liability insurance and financial loss insurance through the German National Tourist Guide Association (BVGD). Detailed information is available at www.bvgd.org.
General terms and conditions of the Tourist Guide Association.