Everything you need to know about your booking.
- Prior registration is required for group trips and the public trips.
- The minimum price must be charged for Plätte boats for group trips that are cancelled less than two weeks before departure.
- No compensation will be provided for losses due to high or low water levels.
- There are no catering facilities on the Plätte boat; however, passengers can take food and drinks on the Plätte boat.
- Burghauser Touristik or the Plätte boat driver must be promptly informed of any delays.
- If the customer is late or fails to turn up, the booked trip either cannot be run in its entirety or cannot be run at all, and the minimum flat-rate fee must be charged.